[EXPIRED] Killing Floor, Red Orchestra and Red Orchestra 2, as little as $2.91

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Sega, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Sega

Sega Well-Known Member

Yeah, go here, get three games, plus a ton of DLC for less than $3.00.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

I bought it, it's legit. They will give you keys that you can just add to steam right away. It's a charity thing, so pay as much as you want, or as low as $2.91.

-Sega

2. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

"it's legit".

Well yeah, it's humblebundle silly Sega.=P And thanks for this, I never follow humble at all.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

<--- The point of the humble bundle/charity thing

<--- Most people going HURR DURR CHEAP GAMES FOR $0.01. Fortunately a lot of people give over the average to make up for that.

Only my opinion though.

4. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

So far there hasn't been 1 game on the humble bundle that I would've payed full price for. I pay $0.01 b/c the games don't interest me. If they don't like it they can raise the minimum payment. They made it so you have to pay a minimum of $1.00 to get Steam Keys which I do.

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

why would you buy games you have no interest in? our are you just saying that you don't like some of the games in any given bundle?

6. RichardDRMC

RichardDRMC Achievement Hunter

Add your email to their list...not spammy at all, and they'll email you when a new bundle or deal starts and let you know if they've added extra games to the bundle after it has been going (which I'm pretty sure they always do now).

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

There's only been like 2 games that I was interested in. I just figured for $1 I'll bite to see if it's good or not. So far not.