[Completed] Lady's admin app

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: [VB] {LB&G} Lady Morgana0393
HLStats Link: http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=125770
Time with Vault F4: about half a month or so?
Position you are applying for: game admin [Prop Hunt]
Reason you want to be admin/Moderator: I have been playing quite a bit recently and have noticed that there could be more admins online at a time in there, considering I haven't seen many on. I do a livestream every sunday and post events quite often in my group with GreasyVaginalDischarge(silly name, I know) which bring many people in at once every time we come in. I would like to be able to moderate during my streams, and other times. As an added bonus, I have admin experience and am known as a very strict admin, but can still keep things fun.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Lady Morgana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48185 Members
(8199 Online 455 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom