[2.0.0 Beta 1] [Linux] Insecure mode and cursor lock in a invisible box

I try to connect on a server and the error is giving me is "You are in insecure mode. You must restart before you can connect to secure servers." And i dont know way but i cant move my cursor i can't move my cursor in the game window for too far before will snap back to the middle of the game window

This is because Linux binaries aren't working client side. The servers work fine, the client still needs some work it seems.
I've been talking to someone at valve and hopefully we'll get it fixed soon... (hopefully).

I've found a fix for the mouse problem, if you can manage to spam mouse 1 and hit the little wrench inside the options button you open the source settings which are completly inside the mouse's restraining box, from there go to multiplayer, advanced and turn on the dev console, then open the console with "~" default and type "cl_software_cursor 0" and that should free the cursor.
However if you open a local server (with the + button on the menu) connecting issues are just the beginning 
yvnv2SI.jpg

I have TF2 installed and all the props and models load correctly but the mod is probably looking in the wrong place for textures. So yeah if they are doing linux support more things to fix.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(6947 Online 537 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom