Livestreamers Getting "Swatted"

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

That's the actual video of it happening to Kootra, then Boogie chats about it a bit here:

When I first heard about this, I thought it was just a lie. I mean, getting a fucking team of police, or even SWAT go to some livestreamers place? That's fucked up. As Boogie puts it, eventually this stupid shit will get some livestreamer killed. What the fuck is wrong with people?

I agree it is idiotic, even though it may be funny for some at the time. I read the other day that the 15 year old that swatted Kootra was sentenced to 25 to life in prison. I can't remember the site it was on, so I don't exactly know how true it is, but he sure seemed sorry in the picture they took of him crying his eyes out.

1st off that Kootra dude is an idiot. You never volunteer information to the police, even if you have nothing to hide. 1st words out your mouth should be "I refuse to answer any questions until I have a lawyer."

2nd of all, this is why I don't share personal information online. About the only thing I'm willing to give is my name. I don't ever show my face. Cuz shit happens.

It's kids pulling these pranks. 1st it was calling ISPs. Then it was DDOSing. Now Swatting. It's all terrorism and felony crimes. When enough teenagers get felony raps then it may slow down. But doubtful. Kids called in bomb threats to schools to skip school and it continues to this day.

Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6973 Online 368 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom