[League of Legends] [lol] The Preseason Update Is Live

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Brother Ariman, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

Website detailing all new info!

NOTE* The announcement says live but what they really mean is that its coming tomorrow.

2. CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy Best Moderator NA

YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

3. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

op on hit teemo coming right up :3

4. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Want to play so badly, stuck at work.

5. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Don't like the new interface. Feels like they changed it just for the sake of change. Just finding a reason to keep their job.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. CorruptDictator

I was never a fan of the old interface, felt too clumsy to get to items I wanted a lot of the time. From what I had sampled of the new setup I liked it overall, even if it will take a few days to get used to.

7. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

From my testing this morning: sadly no five minute level 4 dragons with fiddlesticks and soulstone.

8. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I like the new items/pricing..well I like EVERYTHING about the new shop.

9. CorruptDictator

Now that I have gotten to honestly try using the shop in game, I have to say I really like it so far. I was able to find what I was looking for a lot more efficiently than before, although I did keep trying to purchase the red elixer when I wanted pots just because I had the damage page open and I see a red potion right at the top of the list. UI also did not bother me at all, although I did scale it down a bit right away.