[League of Legends] [lol] Vault F4 Official Ranked Team

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Brother Ariman, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

I'm here to announce that after some discussion with active players in the community we will be forming an official ranked team to represent our website within League of Legends now that Season 3 is upon us.

If you are interested in joining this team and representing the community please post here with your summoner name. Note that by posting here you are not guaranteed a spot on the team but you will be taken in for consideration.

Once all spots have been filled the full team roster will be posted.

Thank you for your time, see you on the fields of justice.
    -Brother Ariman, Grand Moderator of Noxus

2. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

AnEnglishPenguin. Lets do this!

3. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

so you went from high moderator to grand? :O and count me in :3 tigar tar

4. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

What days would practice be on? Days and times are harder to work out that most people realize.

5. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

lonesome killer

Duh.

6. CorruptDictator

Anyone?

7. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

so long as it aint during my late night(as in right now as its 5:50am) its all fine for me what ever the day is :3

8. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

I think since the team hasn't been set, the practice days haven't been decided either.

9. CorruptDictator

I have to ask since my interest would depend entirely on when practice would be. I like playing more organized play and would very much be interested, but it is entirely possible that the practice times/days are something I may not be able to make.

Summoner name is my forum name.

10. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I'm always interested but we all know my skill level :p

11. CorruptDictator

Is your team still playing? My guys may sometimes be looking for people to practice with.

12. Stevoswonder/Stevoscurse (Jungle/Support/Top)