Look of the PS4 console

Nightshde

Graphic Designer
Forum Operator
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
Well if you haven't seen it already sony released a teaser for the look of the PS4 console yesterday.

After viewing it a few times I decided there was enough info there that I could draw out what the console might look like. Of course there are some thing that they left out like the ports in the back and there is no image of the front of the console. Sony also tried to pull some visual tricks by rotating images or putting the console upside down to make it harder to piece together, but through the magic of photoshop I was able to put things together and figure out what went where.

There was actually quite a bit of info there for the camera so it was easier to draw out and give more detail.

The console was a bit harder to figure out since they rotated and flipped some images so it could be that the tray is on the opposite side and so could the ports. I do believe though that the back ports and the top loading disk are on the same side due to the small separation band that goes across the back.

There are two images that I could not figure out for the life of me where they fit in:
Ps4_console_3.png

Ps4_console_6.png

The round image I have no clue, but the second image of the teeth could possibly be the front of the console where the small separation of the top and bottom are but couldn't truly confirm it with the other images.

Now to wait and see if I'm at all close to the what the actual console looks like.

Well tonight we should finally see how close my drawing is to the final product.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(4895 Online 267 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom