Looking for gun club name idea

lonesome killer

Banhammered
I'm starting a local club that is only going to endorse gun-friendly businesses. Basically if a store, restaurant, theater or anything else has a "no weapons" sign posted I will stick it up on a site and everyone in the club will vow to never do business there.

I need a name idea. Right now I'm thinking of a play on the "No shoes, no shirt, no service" phrase. I have "No guns, no _____, no business." A friend suggested brass or metal for the blank. Throw your ideas out!

And please, these types of things turn into gun debates. This is not one. Please stick to the topic.

A shop in my town carries a sign similar to this one, you should definitely use it, half the business's in my town have this sign up. Also your slogan should be "No Gun, No Brain, No Business", because you don't want to have any of those few idiot gun owners around, only the majority gun owners that are intelligent and smart with their guns.
firearmswelcome-lg.jpg

That wasn't your original question, so don't go and try to change the subject. And yes you are, with a permit.

Ok I'm now thinking of using the "No guns, no brains, no business" as a slogan and having a shorter club name. I'm liking "Our Right" and OurRight.us is available!

That's enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and if we can't keep it civil and on-topic without bashing each other (or posting responses to antagonize people) for their opinions I _will_ close this thread.

If you really want another gun debate thread, take it to Serious Discussion.

Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(7975 Online 624 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom