Looking for more players?

lol you just made my day sir.

Some CoD players get super competitive man. I get super competitive when I play for example, though not as much as I used to. I do however get super competitive when I play halo 4, but it all depends on ny mood.
//ignore me for I am a comment

Some CoD players get super competitive man. I get super competitive when I play for example, though not as much as I used to. I do however get super competitive when I play halo 4, but it all depends on ny mood.
Never Took you as a CoD player though A halo one I can see.

Some CoD players get super competitive man.

I know they do. I know they think they do. Go play Tribes. Grabbing flags, sniping enemies, and complete destruction at speeds 100km/h+. Then come back and talk about competitive.

//My elitist PC gamer side.

I know they do. I know they think they do. Go play Tribes. Grabbing flags, sniping enemies, and complete destruction at speeds 100km/h+. Then come back and talk about competitive.

//My elitist PC gamer side.
This is a fairly silly stance to have. I'm not a huge fan of cod either but this stance is like someone saying they like to play competitively in chess and you say fuck you, go play GO and talk about competitive.

Getting things back on track a bit...

Gamerpeer, I noticed this when I added Halo: Reach. You for some reason don't have Inheritor as the final rank. Other than that, I like the site.

Wont derail this thread anymore but no my comparison was using the examples given for a reason. Both games play differently using differnet layouts even if they are both fps. Such as chess and go are vastly different layouts and both are strategic board games that rely on placement of pieces. If you had used quake as your pc example you may have a better point, but even then its still silly to pretend the game could never be played competitively.

First of all - I agree.... I can't take Halo seriously anymore. I got sick of playing with 10 year olds kids cursing and thinking they were good. Sorry! I remember a few years ago when I was 10 and playing Halo 1 - thinking i was awesome and learning about the F bomb.

@Geoff - thank you for the feedback. We are missing some of the most active games at the moment because I recently took over the site after about a year of inactivity. I plan on adding the most popular games in the very near future. Thank you again for the comments. Please keep them coming as this is a MVP that we launched for feedback.

Wow you were 10 when Halo:CE came out, now I feel old...

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(8708 Online 694 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom