Mapping Requests Thread

Berry

Noob
This thread exists for <span style="font-weight: bold;">those looking for specific requests from the public in regards maps. This could include the following, and more:</span>
  • A complete map
  • A layout
  • Someone to detail or optimize their layout
  • Content for their map (such as signs, props or general materials)
  • Feedback, or testing. Please note the mod is still in early stages, and myself and others have not currently set up a system for being able to reliably test yet.
<div>And, all posts here should make sure to include:</div>
  • What exactly you are looking for
  • How to contact you (Email? Steam? TF2C Forums?)
  • Costs/rates? (Are you going to pay for their service? Mostly applies to complete map requests, as these are generally not free and take a lot of time).
  • Screenshots/concepts/inspirations (if applicable)

I need someone to improve the layout of my map, Moonbase. It currently is a rectangle with walls, and I will be fine with nearly any new layout as ling as it is spacious, with an emphasis on space. Because, well, it's on the moon. 
The VMF can be found here.
Contact me at [email protected] if you want any further information.

I recently tried to begin working on 4fort for a sfm video I am making about tf2c, with the help of the tf2 mappers I managed to successfully move the skybox to a different location so it could stay out of the way of the green and yellow areas. However I tried to copy and paste the rest of the map and it does not work since I have no experience with hammer and it crashes constantly when I have the two new areas up and running. I was wondering if it was possible that someone else might be able to do it. If it works in sfm then I will credit the user in the video. If I can't get it then I will use the regular 2fort or a broken map.
If anyone can do it then please tell me soon and I will greatly appreciate it ;)

Select evrything you need with ctrl or by dragging a box around it with the selector tool and pressing enter then drag while pressing shift and then its copied

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(8453 Online 584 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom