Me Streaming :3

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by tigar, Dec 5, 2012.

1. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

Originally i had the idea to do a series in the way of a lets play and stream it and upload it to youtube but i decided against it thus the rewrite of this topic.

Anyways you can watch my stream on twitch by clicking this link here http://www.twitch.tv/tigartar

If you are watching and you come up with an idea on what i should build and its something i could build at that time or soon after i might end up building it so come on and show me your idea's

I will mostly be silent unless im talking to people on twitch chat or teamspeak so dont expect me to talk for hours on end as i tried that with my first stream and i did not like doing so at all(hence the change in idea) so il prob have music softly playing in the background while i play and il talk if people talk to me but besides that il be silent.

Mods
    Rei Minimap
    Additional Pipes
    Advanced Machines
    Backpack
    Buildcraft
    Additional buildcraft objects
    Gatecopy/Valve pipes
    Cjb mods
    Compactmobs
    Enderstorage
    Extra bees
    Extra biomes XL
    Factorization
    Forestry
    Gregtech
    Industrialcraft
    Inventory tweaks
    Iron chests
    Logistics Pipes
    Minefactory reloaded
    Advanced Solar Panels
    Gravity suite
    MFFS
    Mystcraft
    Plugins for forestry
    Portal gun
    Power converters
    Railcraft
    Steve carts
    Thaumcraft 3
    Thermal expansion
    Traincraft
    Wireless redstone
    Soul Shards

Mods to be added once released
    Redpower 2

2. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

http://www.twitch.tv/tigartar

Is the link to it (stupid cant edit post after 5 minutes)

All that i need to do is get the right settings so that twitch doesnt lag to much when i move around compared to good quality which i hope someone might be nice and help me with :3

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Your stream has been added and will show up on our homepage when it's live ;)

4. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

:O really? yay ^_^ so didnt even expect that :p and well just to say it wont be tip top quality as i do live out in the middle of no where but its decent plus il be uploading all the video's to youtube as well so people can watch them in 720p there if they want to at the end of the day.

But ya i hope i can get some people to watch it now and then :p