Member Introduction Thread!

Moonrat

Noob
<font face="Arial, Verdana">Welp, any good forum that has people on it needs one of these!</font>
So me, well, I am from the old forum. I've only recently found out bout this one, as the FP thread had nothing about the new website and such. Though it's good to be able to meet a few people that play this game.
Also, I run a small group that does some playing things and such:<font face="Arial, Verdana">http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2CPlayas</font>

Hello, I'm IceQubed. Played TF2 back in the good old days - I'm surprised this community is so tiny! TF2C looks pretty cool!

The forums haven't been advertised much, infact, a good chunk of the people you see here prolly got brought from the post I made on TFMaps with this forum's link in it....

Hi. I'm BABBY JESUS, a friend showed me the trailer for TF2C that was made recently and I started playing. So far I really love the deathmatch mode and I'm looking forward to other gamemodes and classes that may be coming soon. Hope to see some of you in the game on the EU servers.

Okami here, Pimpin Demopan on Facepunch. Been following the project for the past few months; actually ever since I discovered the Deathmatch Merc on the Gmod workshop. I'm enjoying the game thus far; love the idea of bringing GRN and YLW back and tried Deathmatch before that exploit from the other day happened. I've never really been good at TF2 per say, partly because I never use a controller, but I play just to have fun, so same goes for TF2C. Looking forward to future updates.

I'm Moko, I've been stalking development and the forums for a while before I made an account and I came here for some dank memes and cancer

Hello I'm rad, I'm a semi-old user and I hope you guys enjoy the TF2C play in groups and have fun

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(5983 Online 339 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom