[Minecraft] Minecraft Snapshot 13w03a

CaptSpiffy

Best Moderator NA
13w03a.png

It’s snapshot time! With jeb_ focusing on Pocket Edition this week, Dinnerbone has been working on bug fixes and a couple of new features:
  • Made Zombies & Skeletons stronger, scaled to difficulty
  • Added a new Dropper block
  • Added a Minecart with Hopper item
  • Added some new chat options (In multiplayer menu)
  • Moved Texture Pack option from main menu to the Options
  • At least 19 bugs squished
Get the snapshot here:
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft Team

AHAHAHA! I love the fact that they've made Skeletons and Zombies stronger. As always, new block types are cool. I LOVE the fact that now you don't have to completely back out of the game to switch texture packs anymore, that was always a huge hassle.

finally:

it hasn't been a hassle since optfine added it over a year ago :) and im starting to think that they should take a note out of eloraams book on complex metadata information on blocks so that they could basically bring down the block id's for future blocks to being say 4-5 new id's total ever.

it hasn't been a hassle since optfine added it over a year ago :) and im starting to think that they should take a note out of eloraams book on complex metadata information on blocks so that they could basically bring down the block id's for future blocks to being say 4-5 new id's total ever.

ok, enough. Every time I post a snapshot synopsis or any kind of update news, you have to dump on it like this.
I don't care. The fact of the matter remains, that no matter how much you bitch about former mod features becoming content in the core game, the more stable the game is. that's it. That's all this is at this point. They are adding features that people OBVIOUSLY want to the core game so that people don't have to destabilize the game any further than the fact that it's coded in JAVA already does.

tl;dr: knock it off.

just voicing my opinion spiffy its all :) plus showing that a lot of the things mojang comes up with now days are things that the community has made and often in better ways for ages now so just like you im sharing information this time around :)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48187 Members
(10435 Online 907 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom