[Minecraft] Minecraft succession game

tigar

Achievement Hunter
So the idea is simple.
Someone starts off with a brand new vanilla world(no mods that add items and such) and plays the map until you die or a real life week has passed then when it is done you upload it to a file sharing website and send the next person in line the link(Also to me for keeping track of the progression of the map) and that person will pick it up.

Who would be interested in doing this?
If you got any questions feel free to ask.

In order for you to be able to play you have to run a vanilla minecraft of the latest version which at the time of writing is 1.4.7 with no mods that add in items(things like minimaps and such are allowed)

People who are interested and will get the map next(in order of showing interest in wanting to play)
  1. CorruptedDictator
  2. Tigar
  3. TheLumberJack
I will post up the link to the 2nd oldest save every time it changes hands that way you wont know how the map looks as it gets passed on from say person 10 to person 11 you will know how it looked when person 9 finished it :)

People, come do this with us, it shall be fun (as long as you do not die in the first 15 minutes =P )

I bet i know a few people who would normally be interested who are even on the tekkit whitelist, but they have never used the forums beyond asking fro access to the tekkit server.

well id say get them to atleast post here that way it would be easier to send them the link once its their turn :p

Well getting them to come to the forums at all and find out about this idea is the bigger issue.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6998 Online 467 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom