More Mass Effects To Come

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by SoL DarkLord, Nov 12, 2012.

1. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS VF4 Supporter Tabletop GM

Well at least one game so far states Yanick Roy the studio director for the Montreal office of Bioware.

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/11/12/an-update-from-bioware-montreal/

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Spazz

Spazz Achievement Hunter

3. Bea_Arthur

Bea_Arthur I Kick Men's Asses and I Vote

I'm happy with this. In my opinion, Mass Effect is one of the best original IPs in years. I'm eager to jump back into that universe.

4. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

I thought that they said that they were not going to be creating any more ME games...

5. Bea_Arthur

I think the idea was more in that universe. They finalized the Shepherd saga, and I actually liked the ending the way it was. I think the universe still has a lot more story left and I hope they do it justice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Okay! Thats awesome. I am so in love with the ME universe. Best Game I have Ever played!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

They said the same thing about Halo 3 and yet here we are... Think about it. You have a huge IP that people will give their kidneys for. All you have to do is make a sequel and whether it's good or not people will buy the hell out of it.

8. SoL DarkLord

Bungie wanted to be done with Halo 3, Microsoft wasn't the one who wanted it to end. But I am wondering what this one will be centered around. Maybe Protheans.

9. Bea_Arthur

I would be okay with this being a Cerberus-oriented game this time around. Say, an alternate storyline from Shepherd's during the events of ME1 and the start of ME2.

10. MAN HUGS

MAN HUGS Not a Noob

Man I would love a game set on Palaven during the shittening or done from the turian side of their initial war with humans.

11. English

A game set right around the time when they discover the ME gates

12. LemonRising

LemonRising Well-Known Member

I'm totally for it as long as it's not a continuation of the shepherd saga.

13. SoL DarkLord

I'd like a prequel or two actually. say the first contact war or even the Krogan Rebellions.

//Ignore this line. as it is a comment

14. Lord Huckington

Lord Huckington Well-Known Member

Ok, im gonna have some Cautious optimism here, I LOVE the ME universe that I have the books, spinoff games, would LOVE to see the Turian/ Human wars. Wouldnt mind playing another Cereberus centered game (preferably the takeover of Omega)

15. Scruffy

Scruffy Active Member

Should've seen this coming. They must love the Massive effect the game has on their bank accounts.

asdjfha;owitehf;oaidshg