[Event] Mummy's Mask, Arena Battle Royale

Discussion in 'Mummy's Mask' started by Statboy, May 12, 2016.

  1. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Zanros five-foot steps to F18 and full round attacks Stinkeye

    !roll 1d20 + 17 #Attack One
    !roll 1d4 + 14 #Damage One
    !roll 2d6 #Merciful Damage One

    !roll 1d20 + 12# Attack Two
    !roll 1d4 + 14#Damage Two
    !roll 2d6 #Merciful Damage Two
     
  2. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Attack One: 31

    Damage One: 15

    Merciful Damage One: 5

    Attack Two: 22

    Damage Two: 16

    Merciful Damage Two: 6

    For: theLumberJack Re: #79
     
  3. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Once again Zanros show's his ability to hit somebody for exactly their remaining health. Stinkeye fall's unconscious and is teleported away.

    !roll 1d20+9 #Fort save for Max
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Fort save for Max: 29

    For: Statboy Re: #80
     
  5. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

  6. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The croc's all group up a little tighter as the flying nun sails overhead

    Idessa's turn
     
  7. Hexalan

    Hexalan Achievement Hunter

    Idessa quaffs from a vial, grabbing the rent in her side where the boar's tusks pierced her . She winks at the boar a single time as she shimmers and fades from view, and moves away unseen.

    !roll 4d6+8 #Healing
     
  8. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Healing: 28

    For: Hexalan Re: #83
     
  9. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Seeing the shadow of the flying Nun creeping closer to him Max drops his trident (G15) in order to grab and throw a javelin at Isal. Yes I am doing the math to make sure I have the range with thrown.

    !roll 1d20+9 #Javelin to bring down the flying nun
    !roll 1d6+5 #Damage

    Also because it might come up, I'm ruling that people dropped the weapon in their hand when they lost and were teleported. And 3 arrows fell out of each quiver for the ranged guys. Stinkeye was medium, but Gabby was small though.

    Isal is up. Your boar can AoO on Idessa before she went invisible.
     
  10. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Javelin to bring down the flying nun: 15

    Damage: 11

    For: Statboy Re: #84
     
  11. SoL DarkLord

    SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

    The boar will take that AOO.
    !roll 1d20+8 #Boar AOO
    !Roll 2d6+9 #Boar AOO Damage
     
  12. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Boar AOO: 11

    Unknown or undefined trigger: !Roll 2d6+9 #Boar AOO Damage

    For: SoL DarkLord Re: #85
     
  13. SoL DarkLord

    SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

    Meh doubt that hits, so why bother correct.
    The boar will go ahead and using his scent ability try to find idessa.
    !roll 1d20+12 #boar scent percetion

    Isal will land temporarily, and pull out her quarterstaff as she does, and drink a potion
     
  14. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    boar scent percetion: 31

    For: SoL DarkLord Re: #86
     
  15. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The boar smells Idessa. Here's the raw on scent

    "When a creature detects a scent, the exact location of the source is not revealed—only its presence somewhere within range. The creature can take a move action to note the direction of the scent. When the creature is within 5 feet of the source, it pinpoints the source’s location."
     
  16. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Zanros is up I believe
     
  17. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Zanros' runs to where gabby teleported out.
     
  18. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The 2 healthy croc's move south to see out who entered the water, the injured one moves north all 3 ready to attack the first thing that enters threat range.

    Idessa's turn
     
  19. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Idessa has made her turn in secret

    Max picks up his trident moves G15:H14

    Isal's turn
     
  20. SoL DarkLord

    SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

    Isal will go ahead and cast Invisibility Purge, no invis withing 35 ft. for 7 minutes. Spherical.

    The boar will charge Zanros, and attack
    !roll 1d20+10 #boar charge attack
    !roll 2d6+9 #gore damage
     

Share This Page