[Encounter] Mummy's Mask Elegiac Compass

[trigger]Non-Lethal Damage: 7[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Ach Hans Run! Re: #35[/trigger]

/me takes 10 and climbs down to join the rest of the party

Zanros flips down into the hole with the party! (Derring Do)

!roll 1d20 + 11 #Acrobatics
!roll 1d6 #Derring-Do

[trigger]Acrobatics: 16[/trigger]
[trigger]Derring-Do: 2[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #37[/trigger]

[trigger]Nl damage: 3[/trigger]
[trigger]Lethal Damage: 4[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #38[/trigger]

Idessa the snake lady slithers down the rope first, no sooner does she slither away from the hole than Aech lands with a thud on his ass (the 7 you took was all lethal and you take 1d6 more nonlethal since you failed the acrobatics check). The Orc smirking at the Android climbs down the rope, lastly with a little more grace the halfling jumps down and lands on his feet but falls prone from the impact with some injury to his ankles. While the flying cleric with the ring of feather fall sitting at home, has a random fit of laughter at the exact moment.

Looking around you see a dimly lit cavern that opens to the south. The soft light around the bend ahead of you seems to be dancing with many different colors as if a rainbow were up ahead.

If you haven't already please place your token on the map to the left of the arena in roll20. How would you like to proceed?

Last edited:
Idessa raises a single eyebrow, holding it up is position for a solid 37 seconds, staring directly at the hobbit and robot. Then she turns back and slithers forward clear to the front of the party, weapon warding in front of her.

/me follows Idessa's lead, weapon at the ready.

A female voice calls out to you "Visitors have come to gaze upon my beauty. Very well you may look upon me then leave I will not tolerate humanoids stinking up my lair." Before you resting on a bed of gold, jewels, and other riches lays a brilliantly colored dragon with claws of multicolor crystals and wings like sheets of flexible glass.
tumblr_n4uoy1o0ih1si9a6vo1_500_by_beastysakura-d7zre8n.jpg

WELP. guess we know who stole that crystal.... who's got the diplomacy score to negotiate it back?

"I am Shardizhad" She says as she begins to stand up "Now you have seen my beauty, you can pay me my tribute and leave."

She casually saunters down towards the party "Gold, all of you adventuring types have gold, or jewels, anything of superior craftsmanship will suffice. That'll be 100 in gold, jewels, or something else from each of you. So 500 gold total." She says smiling before saying something else in a language you don't understand.

"Surely you must tire of such normality in your exchanges. Perhaps I can persuade you to entertain something different."

!roll 1d20 + 16 #Diplomacy

[trigger]Diplomacy: 32[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #50[/trigger]

You can almost see the decision not to eat you pass across her face and she turns back towards her hoard. "I'm listening little halfling, what did you have in mind? Something valuable I hope."

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(9268 Online 805 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom