[Encounter] Mummy's Mask Elegiac Compass

I'm trying to find the table I came across that shows height and weight per size category. But even if I said you were 12ft you'd still not be able to reach.

EDIT* You have a reach of 10ft. Unless you are equal height to his flying, you have to decrease your floor distance to less than 10ft to be able to reach him.

Last edited:
Idessa actually moves over here, the long way around Aech, whacks her a single time instead of many.

!roll 1d20+13 #Hit
!roll 2d8+7 #Dam

[trigger]Hit: 23[/trigger]
[trigger]Dam: 10[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Hexalan Re: #80[/trigger]

That is a hit, also Hex 5ft steps are not free actions. Process of elimination makes them a swift action and you only get 1 per rnd. IE no 5ft step, lay on hands and full rnd attack on one turn

Take a 5ft step, and tell me how long that takes. For me being short it's 3 steps or 1 leap. Either way it takes time, and swift heal/5ft step/full rnd attack all together, is OP as well. It's not a free action

I hate to interject Statboy, but 5 Ft Steps are a quasi free action in that it doesn't cost any other kind of action, but you can only do it once. And if you do take a 5ft step, you can no longer use your speed to move any distance. It does not take up a "move action" because you can pair a 5ft step and still use a special ability that costs a "move action" to utilize. You can also pair a 5ft step with a swift action. E.G Paladin takes a 5ft step, uses lay on hands on himself, then takes a full round action to attack.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(9425 Online 899 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom