[Completed] Murder VaultF4 Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrillon

Not a Noob
In Game Name:
Saucy Dinosaur, if i change it, it would become Kyrillon. (my original name.)

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link:
http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=214025

Time with Vault F4:
I have been playing on vault f4 servers for a few weeks to a few months now and joined the website today (feb. 14)

Position you are applying for:
Game Admin Garry's Mod Murder

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:
I love the servers. Also since i play on them with my friends frequently and we come across people breaking rules, I feel that it would be fun and a help to your community to administrate a server such as the Garry's Mod Murder servers.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?:
As a Highschooler i do not always have time to do what i want but when i do have the time i love playing games and having vault f4 available for murder with my friends is alot of fun and i appreciate this community.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Matt Lawson (Saucy Dinosaur)

Thanks for taking the time to apply! We will discuss your application and get back to you as soon as we have made a decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6347 Online 429 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom