My Lands - Free Steam Key for Premium Account: Just Register and post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reechard

Server Admin
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Minecraft Operator
Staff Member
Minecraft Admin
We are excited to announce our partnership with Elyland to bring you a free Premium account for My Lands! My Lands is a cool strategy game for those who love building and conquering.
We will be giving away unlimited Steam Keys for Premium Accounts for 7 days.
Sign up for My Lands here http://store.steampowered.com/app/290730 , play for a bit, and give your castle a name in-game.

Then, sign into our forums (you can sign in with Steam!) and reply to this thread with your castle name.

We'll send you a PM with your Steam Key for your free premium account! Limit one key per Steam account.

header.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering where that was going. Four announcements for teh winz.

I have not played a city-builder in so long.

The great city of Commoragh, on Bakar server.

I'm a bit salty. I accidentally clicked off the 'Name your city' tab that popped up, and now my place is stuck with the name 'New City'. Please, devs, is there ANY way to change my city name? If not, then I will be forever known as Demon Lord Mr. McGrongles of New City, which is sitting in the middle of a volcano.

Edit: I found a way to rename my place to Grongleshire, but now i've gotten a DLC key code and it says the code is a duplicate and already registered to another steam account. I've run into some real pizza problems here, can someone help me sort this out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(7975 Online 624 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom