New Servers!

Reechard

Server Admin
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Minecraft Operator
Staff Member
Minecraft Admin
Hello All and Good Morning!

Some of you may know that last month I found a mate for our Natascha server. I was browsing at a nerdy flea market and saw a front faceplate that was very familiar, and ended up bringing home a server of the same model and similar specs to the gameserver hosted at my parents' house. Because I was bored whilst waiting for Natascha to come back online, and because I recently upgraded my home internet to 105mbit (though it's still comcast, ew,) I decided to haul that box out of storage and set it up here. I installed virtualization software on it (VMWare) and now we have not only a new Linux machine for more source-engine and linux-compatible fun, but we now have a *WINDOWS* server, complete with all the benefits and headaches that entails.

To inaugurate the new machine, we've set up a Terraria server for all to enjoy, as this was one of the Windows-Only servers we've considered in the past. I'll end up on it while not working, and hope to see you guys there.

Linux: sasha.vaultf4.com
Windows: gru.vaultf4.com

The terraria server is currently on gru.vaultf4.com using the default port of 20100.

ENJOY!

372%2050s%20computer-thumb-450x356-93991.jpg

Don't worry, I'm fine. I was wearing a hazmat suit while I was setting up the windows part. :p

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6457 Online 340 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom