Pacific Rim Trailer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brother Ariman, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

2. Barbarossa_5

Barbarossa_5 Achievement Hunter

3. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

First creature 30 seconds in, this movie is already sold for me. Fuck yes. We NEED more movies that give us giant massive monsters.

IS THAT GLADOS?!

Summer of 2013? Are they trying to kill me? =(

4. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Might see this just for Glados. Probably will be disappointed when her voice is only in there for 10 seconds.

5. Ragnorok

Ragnorok Demon of Obliteration

hmm id def need to watch this, giant mechs and monsters yes please lol

6. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Giant monster v giant robot directed by Del Toro... how can this possibly go wrong?

7. Nightshde

Nightshde Graphic Designer Forum Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Why is it when I watch this all I see it G Gundam and at 1:50 makes me think the Shining Finger move.

8. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

At 1:50 all I see is:

9. Nightshde

Nightshde Graphic Designer Forum Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Yea I though of Big-O as well, but his is more of a piston than a rocket punch.

10. Razer

Razer Well-Known Member Member from long ago...

Everything about this screams Evangelion. The only difference I can see is they're not IN the robots.

11. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin Srcds Server Operator Minecraft Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Also, the main protagonist probably does more than just whine about how his daddy doesn't love him and he doesn't want to save the world.

waaaaaaaah.

12. Ragnorok

Ragnorok Demon of Obliteration