Pathfinder Mummy's Mask Campaign

how often should we play

• every other week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm... I'll take trap finder as campaign trait and armor expert from combat... those will be useful. And that kopesh seems like a good start

Can you edit into the OP a table (can we even do tables here?) of character info (name, class, link to sheet, etc.), and/or this table of loot

Farside~~~~~Aech~~~~Android~~~Investigator~~LN
Hexalan~~~~Idessa~~~Lamia~~~~~Paladin~~~~~TN
Lumberjack~~Orin~~~~Dwarf~~~~~Alchemist~~~CN
Sol~~~~~~~~Grognak~~Human?~~Fighter~~~~~???
Timecrush~~~Memsie ~~Gnome~~~Witch~~~~~~CG
Vintage~~~~~Mavruk ~~Half-Orc~~Fighter~~~~~NG

Can you edit into the OP

I can no longer edit into the OP, I did post on the Roll 20 campaign forum your party loot table, and a table of all magical items for sale. Ahkentepi's Khopesh is Masterwork, the pendant is made from Lapis and Carnelian (value 70gp)
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2842535/party-and-useful-links/?pageforid=2842535#post-2842535
edit* if you find incorrect prices on the magical items for sale table let me know, the website I used to randomize items made 2 mistakes that I caught in the pricing.

Last edited:
I ready 0-level:
Guidance
Detect Magic
Touch of Fatigue

1st Level:
Command
Ear-Piercing Scream.

I'm purchasing the scroll of detect evil, and attempting to teach it to Reek. I have to spend an hour getting crunk with my familiar, and then have him drink a potion from the scrolls ashes. I make a Spellcraft DC15+ the spell level of the scroll (Pretty sure that is 1) so I need to breach 15, making that roll tonight first thing when we assemble.

Memsie will take the pendant and stash it in a pocket and then secure simple parchment and writing tools. I muddle about inconspicuously outside the Tooth and Hookah casting Detect Magic near constantly as I can while remaining undetected on incoming adventurers, and take note on the parchment. I want to find people who are either already really powerful, or really lucky and found something powerful.

Edit: I also take great care to make sure Reeks forehead is healing okay.

Edit 2: I keep an eye out for any other witches who would be alright letting our familiars have a play date to learn each others spells.

Last edited:
Memsie: You do detect the occasional faint aura as it passes inside, probably just a scroll, wand, or minor magical object. The only people that you detect are Valery (whom you remember from the drawing) and a man apparently from the Scorched Hand (Valery's party) whom you haven't met, the man is tall, dark skinned probably Osirion and along with the rest of the party are wearing a necklace that looks like this (see image below). He his holding hands with a smallish girl and chatting with the party as they enter. Reek is still slightly bleeding.

Last edited:
Mavruk: You arrive in Wati as the sun is setting, looking to join an adventuring group. You begin by asking around about such parties, particularly ones that have lost a member. You hear tales of 2 such groups, one the Iron Covenant, lead by a Paladin names Idessa, seems to have lost their fighter while exploring a tomb. Another group known as the Sand Scorpions lead by an Alchemist named Black Kiss, got caught up in a turf war between rival gangs of ghouls and while none of the party died, at least 2 have become incapacitated, including their cleric.

You are pointed in the direction of the Tooth and Hookah Inn as the best place to find both of these groups.

Last edited:
I would like to light my torch, and start finding my way back out of the tomb.
There is more coming on what happened with you once we start tonight, for now you bravely sacrificed yourself to save your compatriots, and died fighting the iron cobra. After trapping the iron cobra Idessa took your dead body back to the Grand Mausoleum.

TC, I've been reading up more on Familiars, and you do not have teach them tricks. Because they have an INT over 3 they are Sentient Companions, meaning they can perform any trick by simply asking them, no handle animal or training required. I've fixed Reek's character sheet, he has an attack of +6 (though he'll only ever do 1 damage). Whenever you get ranks in a skill, he gets the same ranks that you get in each skill if you so choose. His base fly is 14 though so you'll probably want to keep that one over yours, otherwise your's is better, he has perception as a class skill so putting a rank into perception and having him make your perception checks is actually better than you doing it. You just need to be specific with your commands, ie, Look for traps, look for living people, etc. He can't speak to you yet, so you need to work out a way for him to signal you, such as flying over the head of an enemy when he finds them or flapping in front of your face if there is an enemy in the next room.
Use this link http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/familiar whenever you level up, it'll help with reek.

Grognak will be heading to the temple to turn in the quest for the group, not even caring all these people believe him to be dead.

For my 3rd level feat Orin is taking the extra discovery Tumor Familiar. During the downtime Little Thudu(WIP sheet) will be concealed within me except while I craft. So presumably Aech will probably be the only person to notice his squirrel like existence. Orin will ask him not to tell the others.

For my downtime crafting I will use the following three rolls for the three days equivalent of crafting time. I will be attempting to make as much alchemist's fire as I can (DC 20).

!roll 1d20 + 11 #Alchemist's Fire Day 1
!roll 1d20 + 11 #Alchemist's Fire Day 2
!roll 1d20 + 11 # Alchemists Fire Day 3

[trigger]Alchemist's Fire Day 1: 25[/trigger]
[trigger]Alchemist's Fire Day 2: 31[/trigger]
[trigger]Alchemists Fire Day 3: 25[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #78[/trigger]

I've used the calculator here to keep track of progresses. On the second "day", I've subtracted the progress used to finish the first alchemist's fire from the progress one the second. In total doing it this way I've created two alchemist's fire. Spending 13 GP 3 SP and 2 CP in materials. Stat I hope this is acceptable! If not tell me how to alter it and I'll re-do any math or such.

QUlE2oZ.png
RgL72in.png

TCRhx3U.png
qQ3Bfyw.png

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(7236 Online 379 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom