• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Question About My Ban (to Be Answered By Vf4 Admins Only)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
I am wondering why I got banned WITHOUT any notice by VintagePC. I would just like to say that I didn't mean any harm when I went to Back2Basics server on VF4, I just needed to carry out an interview. I wasn't trying to intentionally harm you guys experiences on the Vault F4 Back2Basics server. How bout let's strike a deal guys:
If I can get unbanned, I will adhere to the rules of the VF4 community. I will not shout, talk, text except to say "Hello" and that sort of stuff, ruin other people's server experience, and be annoying/stalking behavior.
If I DO NOT ADHERE TO THESE RULES AFTER A WARNING OR TWO BY AN ADMIN, I HAVE REASON TO BE PERMANENTLY BANNED AGAIN.
Thank You for you guys support on this issue if you can clear this out, just we Japanese people are in constant state of warfare and insanity so we can't adhere to peaceful circumstances because we are very militarized and have been struck under years of conflict, hardship, and war.

You were banned for circumventing a 1 week ban by logging into our servers under a different account. Both of the banned accounts logged in from the same IP and this permanent ban will not be lifted.

I confirm this. You are permanently banned for evading your initial ban for behaviour (which you were VERY well warned about prior to it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6457 Online 340 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom