[Minecraft] Question for all who have homes on FTV

SoL DarkLord

SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS
Tabletop GM
I want to know who here will or won't allow me to visit their home while I still try to find a place to set up my home. I ask this because I don't want to be intrusive or make you think I'm doing anything wrong. I will simply use your home as a point of reference or staying (spawn point until I have started to form my own home) much like I used Spago's castle on the old FFN server. Also, if I could use your machines while getting started that would be nice.

I actually have my old place that I'm transferring stuff from which you can use. Unfortunately it's fairly close to spawn so idk if you want to use it...but it DOES have a portal to my new place 1k away.

I have a house right next to spawn. You can use it. Don't know if it's too close. But I have some renewable resources you can use like chickens, all kinds of vegetables, etc.

I'm just south of spawn in the cliff side of an island, you know it's mine by the giant head jutting out.

you're also welcome to drop by my place, I've got a decent fab setup for basic stuff like ore crushing and refining

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6347 Online 429 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom