Quotes Thread 2.0

On Mumble:

oceanboy86: I'm gonna go all ambassador on these peopl's asses. Oh no I 'can't do that; abort! abort!
Rexxy: Abort, just like my mother did me...

[9:54:43 PM] (Channel) LavaRed: Benzodiazepines have a variety of effects on the human body, both short and long-term. Short-term effects may include slower brain function, laborious breathing, low blood pressure, fatigue, disorientation and of course, addiction. That being said, long-term effects may be seen following what is know as tolerance. Tolerance occurs when more of the drug is required to achieve the same feeling as the original high the use experienced (Saxon, Oreskovich, Brkana, 2005). These effect can be depressions, chronic fatigue, erectile dysfunction, cravings and anxiety.

Well then now we all know what Lava is thinking about.

[9:54:43 PM] (Channel) LavaRed: Benzodiazepines have a variety of effects on the human body, both short and long-term. Short-term effects may include slower brain function, laborious breathing, low blood pressure, fatigue, disorientation and of course, addiction. That being said, long-term effects may be seen following what is know as tolerance. Tolerance occurs when more of the drug is required to achieve the same feeling as the original high the use experienced (Saxon, Oreskovich, Brkana, 2005). These effect can be depressions, chronic fatigue, erectile dysfunction, cravings and anxiety.

Well then now we all know what Lava is thinking about.
To be CLEAR, when multi-tasking between my substance abuse counseling class and mumble ADHD conversations, it is perfectly understandable that I should make a woopsies and copy pasta my paper into mumble chat lol

Ocean Son: so, ur being disowned. but in reality ur getting replaced. It was a tough decision but we found someone else. Have a good night.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6612 Online 357 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom