Raid The Vault Massive Holiday Giveaway!! - Registration Now Closed

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Net, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Ling

Chris Ling Active Member

"I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway"

2. Halosheep

Halosheep Active Member

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

3. Failsauce

Failsauce Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

4. SleepyRebel

SleepyRebel Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

5. Hagabao

Hagabao Not a Noob

6. ElKIngDeKing

ElKIngDeKing Not a Noob

7. METALDARKZERO

METALDARKZERO Not a Noob

8. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

9. Heartless

Heartless Not a Noob

10. jeffthetiger

jeffthetiger Not a Noob

11. Steven Jization

Steven Jization YouTuber <3

12. Train in Vain

Train in Vain Achievement Hunter

13. Shaman Bond

Shaman Bond Not a Noob

"I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway"

14. Timblewith

Timblewith Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

15. MAN HUGS

MAN HUGS Not a Noob

16. LegendaryWolf97

LegendaryWolf97 Not a Noob

17. bob101

bob101 Noob

18. Spazz

Spazz Achievement Hunter

19. wyatt

wyatt Not a Noob

20. .silence.

.silence. Vault Hunter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.