Raid The Vault Massive Holiday Giveaway!! - Registration Now Closed

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Net, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twismyer

Twismyer Well-Known Member

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

Those prizes do look very nice.

2. Ghost

Ghost Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

3. e.s.a

e.s.a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

4. rydash

rydash Not a Noob

(and I think this is really cool)

5. Steven Jization

Steven Jization YouTuber <3

How long is this giveaway lasting? :D

6. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

Until December 17th. The drawing will follow shortly after.

7. Steven Jization

Steven Jization YouTuber <3

ok sweet haha thats a long time :D Thanks!

8. TimeCrush

TimeCrush Achievement Hunter Source Server Admin Staff Member

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

Oh please god tablet.

9. [FFN] Mika

[FFN] Mika Well-Known Member

10. Bootsy

Bootsy Anger Management Consultant

fre itenz plz

11. 13thforsworn

13thforsworn Achievement Hunter

So I'm 17, and thus am not eligible to enter by myself. If I wanted my parents to register for me, what would they have to do? Simply say that they allow me to enter?

12. FKxKreed

FKxKreed Achievement Hunter

13. spowell1977

spowell1977 Not a Noob

14. d1a2r3k [FFN]

d1a2r3k [FFN] Not a Noob

15. Rhojin

Rhojin Active Member

16. wil

wil Active Member

17. 13thforsworn

13thforsworn Achievement Hunter

18. DEVR

DEVR Active Member

pd:i love this community

19. TehWhale

TehWhale Active Member

20. le_renard

le_renard Not a Noob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.