Raid The Vault Massive Holiday Giveaway!! - Registration Now Closed

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Net, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroRebellion

ZeroRebellion Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

Always did like the TF2 servers... think I like them even more now. Really quite an awesome thing.

2. Benderp

Benderp Well-Known Member

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

3. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS VF4 Supporter Tabletop GM

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

4. VicDog

VicDog Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

5. SexyTRex

SexyTRex Active Member

6. Venomous Python

Venomous Python Well-Known Member

7. RicKJameS

RicKJameS Not a Noob

8. GamerKTA

GamerKTA Not a Noob

9. MadsNyby

MadsNyby Not a Noob

10. Doiteain

Doiteain Well-Known Member

11. Poppet

Poppet Well-Known Member

:)
    "I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway"

12. windryu121

windryu121 Noob

13. charles

charles Noob

14. Outsanity

Outsanity Noob

15. Durka

Durka Well-Known Member

16. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

17. hulk

hulk Noob

18. Link20799

Link20799 Well-Known Member

19. HeatR216

HeatR216 Not a Noob

20. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.