Raid The Vault Massive Holiday Giveaway!! - Registration Now Closed

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Net, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b4nd4nd!t

b4nd4nd!t Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

2. xBlackout

xBlackout Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

3. Aki

Aki Not a Noob

4. Veige

Veige Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.
    ^,,.....,,^

5. embryo

embryo Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

6. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

7. The Tommohawk

The Tommohawk Not a Noob

Signed up, account associated. Now to play some god damn TF2

8. G.G.

G.G. Not a Noob

9. The Tommohawk

The Tommohawk Not a Noob

Wait, never mind. Not open to Australians. -.-

10. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

You can play but we just wouldnt be able to ship you anything, the cost would be huuuuggeeee. But play to win Steam stuff :)

11. VoltageSpike

VoltageSpike Achievement Hunter

12. Dookie

Dookie Well-Known Member

13. mattwwvf4

mattwwvf4 Noob

14. DrCrazy

DrCrazy Not a Noob

15. Morganczaia

Morganczaia Not a Noob

16. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

17. reedaustin

reedaustin Not a Noob

18. MysticXV

MysticXV Noob

19. icegarden

icegarden Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this give away

20. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.