Rooster Teeth: A 10 Year Retrospective

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geoff, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

Whether you love or hate RvB, it's pretty amazing to see how far it's gotten and that it is still going. I can't believe that I started watching their stuff 10 years ago with a friend.

2. 13thforsworn

13thforsworn Achievement Hunter

I only started watching their stuff like a year ago on Youtube (mostly AH). Only on season 3 of RvB. I'm gonna have to fix that eventually.

3. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

Honestly, the last like...4 seasons of RvB I can't really watch. Not sure which seasons it is, but a shit ton changes and I just lost interest.

As for Rooster Teeth, I love all their shorts, most of their old podcasts with Geoff are awesome and the Animated Adventures kick ass.

4. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin Srcds Server Operator Minecraft Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

10 years.... whew.

It's hard to believe Halo is a 12 year old game, the Xbox is a 12 year old system...

I feel old.

I liked RvB for a long time, I actually bought the first 2 or 3 seasons from them and have them in my dusty old DVD collection somewhere. It's been a long time since I watched them, maybe it's time to go back and catch up.

YOU SHOT CHURCH YOU TEAMKILLING FUCKTARD.

5. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

The only thing I find funny are the Rage Quit series, but I often laugh so hard I cry.