[Minecraft] Rumor: Microsoft to buy Mojang

How can it end badly? Mojang's product is only slightly better than garbage.

They must like the trend of having updates break everything... :roflmao

How can it end badly? Mojang's product is only slightly better than garbage.
There's a reason Minecraft is the second highest selling indie game of all time (behind Tetris), it is fun, and the modding community can make it nearly anything

There's a reason Minecraft is the second highest selling indie game of all time (behind Tetris), it is fun, and the modding community can make it nearly anything
Oh, it's great for players...

server operators on the other hand... 'nuff said.

If we are going to use this logic, Statboy, then the COD franchise must be fantastic and amazing

If we are going to use this logic, Statboy, then the COD franchise must be fantastic and amazing
All video games are art, which is in the eye of the beholder, I personally didn't care for COD. I'm saying don't hate just cause you personally don't like Minecraft. Also most people that "hate" minecraft don't seem to mind the game, it's the celebrity of the game, and the sheer volume of crappy youtube videos it's spawned that they hate.

So I am not allowed to express my opinion because others might like that which I do not? If you are allowed to express your positive feelings for the game, I should be allowed to express my negative feelings for it.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(5834 Online 347 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom