Rumor: Microsoft to buy Mojang

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by Arron Dominion, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Arron Dominion

Arron Dominion Achievement Hunter

2. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

How can it end badly? Mojang's product is only slightly better than garbage.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

They must like the trend of having updates break everything... :roflmao

4. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

There's a reason Minecraft is the second highest selling indie game of all time (behind Tetris), it is fun, and the modding community can make it nearly anything

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Oh, it's great for players...

server operators on the other hand... 'nuff said.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

If we are going to use this logic, Statboy, then the COD franchise must be fantastic and amazing

7. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

All video games are art, which is in the eye of the beholder, I personally didn't care for COD. I'm saying don't hate just cause you personally don't like Minecraft. Also most people that "hate" minecraft don't seem to mind the game, it's the celebrity of the game, and the sheer volume of crappy youtube videos it's spawned that they hate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

You forgot Farmville too...

9. English

So I am not allowed to express my opinion because others might like that which I do not? If you are allowed to express your positive feelings for the game, I should be allowed to express my negative feelings for it.

10. Arron Dominion

Arron Dominion Achievement Hunter