Saints Row IV

I need this... I mean... I saw a gun that was bloating some cops head to gregarious proportions. This can only end well. Also, 4 player co op please?!?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE IT TO US ALREADY!

I have only played the first game... So please correct me but this game looks like the whole game is just cheats enabled and you have over powered guns that kills anything whenever you want....making it very hard for you to ever die. So what is the challenge?

I have only played the first game... So please correct me but this game looks like the whole game is just cheats enabled and you have over powered guns that kills anything whenever you want....making it very hard for you to ever die. So what is the challenge?

That's the beauty of the series, Net. It's like GTA, if GTA didn't take itself so seriously (which in itself sounds like a contradiction). It may be that it's harder to die, but honestly for me in this series it's not the challenge, but the story and the humor. Saints Row 2 and 3 weren't very challenging, but they were fun. The original was fun, but nothing extraordinary. I'd invite you to play 2, because to me that's the series' hallmark and still to this day one of my favorite games.

Seriously, Saints Row as compared to 2 and 3 is like an odd-looking but average gumball being held up against a giant purple flaming gumball that tastes like sex and power.

I loved' the 1st, but the lack of coop or multiplayer in the 2nd and 3rd discourage me from getting them. (I know the 3rd had some 2 player coop where you fought waves of enemies, but that's stupid) Hopefully they will do something cool with the 4th.

I loved' the 1st, but the lack of coop or multiplayer in the 2nd and 3rd discourage me from getting them. (I know the 3rd had some 2 player coop where you fought waves of enemies, but that's stupid) Hopefully they will do something cool with the 4th.
What are you talking about? I didnt play the 2nd but in the 3rd you can play then entire story in co-op

Yeah, 3 only has co-op, but it is done very well and you can do any of the story or side missions while in co-op mode.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(8393 Online 535 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom