Reechard

Server Admin
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Minecraft Operator
Staff Member
Minecraft Admin
tumblr_mumefvzr8O1sfscoyo1_500.jpg

Hi All,

At some point in the next week we'll be taking the servers offline for some general maintenance. I'll be visiting my folks for the holidays and will be taking the opportunity to check on the big beast, make sure the RAID is good (since I lost *everything* on my own RAID here a couple weeks ago...) and to convert the server into a more manageable, easily backed-up/transferred format, as well as upgrade the OS and our backend software to its newest versions. I'm *hoping* it will all be done in one day, during the day, so as to allow for the least amount of downtime during regular play-hours. I'll probably do it earlier in the week too, to allow folks to play over the holiday long weekend.

AND SO IT BEGINS. Servers are down for the time being, secondary mumble is up at:

forceanature.com:27015

Other than that, I'll get everything back up ASAP.

Aright- things are working their way back up now, there are a few straggling things we're working on (e.g. the fastdl server) and those should be finished in the next day or so.

Let me know if you encounter any issues in the servers that are up and running, there may be some unforseen hiccups around.

~Vintage

I got the fastdl server back up and going, so we should be good to go! There are a few more (small) things to get back up, but it's all backend stuff from here on.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6449 Online 365 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom