[SMITE] Smite IGN Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Geoff, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

Main forums going down soon, and I couldn't navigate Reddit to save my life, we need a topic for this.

IGN: Exodice

2. Ayutashi

Ayutashi Noob

IGN: Ayutashi

Feel free to tag me for a game sometime, anyone.

3. FriedGerry

FriedGerry Noob

of course
    IGN: FriedGerry
    H: Tf2 hats W: friends

4. Dafinch

Dafinch Noob

IGN: Dafinch

Just call me Finch for short :D

5. Ign: TheoMNoir

I'm the best Ra laughspammer you'll ever know :D

6. Dark Jaw

Dark Jaw Noob

IGN: DarkJaw.

A tank, bruiser, mage player that enjoys spamming taunts and jokes.

7. Ninja Sni PAH!

Ninja Sni PAH! Active Member

IGN: NinjaSniPAH.

I can pretty much play anything, but I prefer supporty roles (be that a mage support like Aphrodite, or tanks like Athena)

My favorite god is Vulcan though :) (Can't wait for him to get the magical Auto attacks! :D)

8. Valtieri

Valtieri Noob

IGN: Valtieri

Favorites are Xbal, Apollo, Thor, Herc, Aphro, but really I play whatever. Queue for Assault the most often simply because I can't decide who to play.

9. Newmz

Newmz Noob

what's up yall?
    it's Newmz. IGN is the same, but you won't be seeing me there.

you can all add me on steam and we can play plenty of other games if you like.

10. Dmantakae

Dmantakae Noob

IGN: notdman

I play everything, pretty well rounded with all gods

11. Dillbob

Dillbob Noob

Dillbob here, play mostly mage carries and supports, some assassins.

12. Badonkamonk here, I prefer to play Chang'e/Aphrodite but i refuse to play them in solo que, (I've had an extreme bad luck streak when going with anything classified as support, as solo teammates tend to well.. suck...rather badly) I love playing them with I know and enjoy gaming with.
    I'm averagely experienced with carries like Cupid, Apollo, Bakasura and as far as magi go He Bo, (Vulcan played as a glass cannon mage, heck it works for me). Gods you may never ever ask me to play are Odin, Hades, Hel, Ymir, Isis as that'll end in an automatic loss for your team.

13. pieface

pieface Noob

Pieface. Is this gonna be the new forum? Or is Ekoz's?

14. LostScarf

LostScarf Noob

LostScarf

Nothing wrong with multiple places to check out Smite stuff. I was on official and reddit, didn't talk much on reddit though. Can't get a good discussion on reddit.

15. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Aerelyon