So What's The Deal With This Sub-forum Anyway?

Discussion in 'The VIP (Paid Supporter) Cocktail Lounge' started by African Grey, Nov 7, 2012.

1. African Grey

African Grey Achievement Hunter

I don't really see it getting much use, and once we get more new people coming in it might get a little crazy. Just what are the limits to what can happen here?

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

I don't think there are any. Anything (legal) goes.​

3. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

but if anything legal was allowed to post here should you vintage not be forbidden from posting here? after all you are illegal ;)

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

*sigh* Yes, I knew my husband-kidnapping code wasn't legal and would come to haunt me some day...

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

It's true. You snatched my husband out from under me with your illegal ways :(

6. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS VF4 Supporter Tabletop GM

There there Lava. Karma will bite Vintage in the ass one day.

7. VintagePC

It already has. Apparently I'm not allowed to post here anymore :S

8. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

You can post here...but each month of non-conception I will slowly brew vengeance for you...

9. Bea_Arthur

Bea_Arthur I Kick Men's Asses and I Vote

I fully support a pants-off dance-off.

10. Durka

Durka Well-Known Member

11. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

This is the purpose of this forum: