Sony Animation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaptSpiffy, Nov 20, 2012.

1. CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy Best Moderator NA

Apparently Sony Animation is almost, if not more of a pile of dicks than Sony Online Entertainment and Sony Computer Entertainment.

There's more here: http://blog.drawn.ca/post/36147847020/does-sony-pictures-own-your-art-portfolio

But seriously, fuck these guys. I know that work is hard to find, ESPECIALLY in art fields, but this is so fucked up, it's not even funny.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

My brain hurts after reading that...

3. Ragnorok

Ragnorok Demon of Obliteration

Wow that is really major bullcrap

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Hey, at least sony doesn't ask you for your facebook password... *ducks the incoming bombardment of bricks*

Oh, wait, they'd probably want ownership of that too.

Can they even legally do that?

If I changed the T&C of VF4 to say by using this place I can come to your house and take your stuff, doesn't absolve me from the fact that I'd still be stealing. And I'd still go to prison for it.

5. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Way to reach a new all time low Sony geez.

6. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Music CD rootkits, Remove Other OS from PS3, now this... Sony should start a Coffin Nail factory. They seem to be doing all right at that so far...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dear Sony Animation, What were you thinking when coming up with that contact.
    I can understand keeping current development project under wraps but artists have of all have rights to their artwork no matter the contact.

That sums up what I think of their copyright rule.