[Resolved] Srs Bsns Autobalance Problem

[FFN] Mika

On some jump maps, the team you're on determines the difficulty of the jump map. Sometimes, when you're halfway through a map, you get auto balanced to the other team and you have to do a different difficulty or start over. Maybe autobalance should be disabled on jump maps or maybe on the server?

I've noticed this too. Like on the Demoman one, the RED team is stuck in a room, the BLU intel infront of them, and if they try to go near it it kills them. RED team gets stuck in there, and can't switch to BLU.

Oh, and another thing, on jump_adventure sometimes it tells you that the client version of the map is different from the server. The solution is to navigate to "'Your steam folder'\steamapps\'Your steam username'\team fortress 2\tf\maps\" and delete "jump_adventure.bsp"

Oh, and another thing, on jump_adventure sometimes it tells you that the client version of the map is different from the server. The solution is to navigate to "'Your steam folder'\steamapps\'Your steam username'\team fortress 2\tf\maps\" and delete "jump_adventure.bsp"
This can happen if you've visited another server that has a different file version with the same name.

Also, thanks for bringing the autobalance issue to my attention, I will fix it tonight.

yea, while we are talking about the auto balance, on b2b (might have been stockblocked) there was a 2 player difference in favor of the red team, i tried to forcebalence with admin commands and it said there was no imbalance, some1 moved over and it auto balanced them back to red. just thought i should bring that up

OK, I'll look into it

Srs bsns should be fixed effective next map change.

Anyway, it kinda sucks that no one is one Srs bsns. All of the maps are awesome, but a lot of them need more players than one. :(

There should be an event for later tonight, in about an hour. I have a few things I need to take care of first, then I want to have some fun too :)

yea, while we are talking about the auto balance, on b2b (might have been stockblocked) there was a 2 player difference in favor of the red team, i tried to forcebalence with admin commands and it said there was no imbalance, some1 moved over and it auto balanced them back to red. just thought i should bring that up
I've made changes to the AB config, should address the issue.

OK, I know that you guys fixed the autobalance problem, but still on the maps where on red you just die, if there are 3 players then one of them has to be on red

wait, so you need at least one person in red? I'm not sure the plugin allows for that sort of conditional, but I will see what I can do.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(9631 Online 755 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom