Stream Tonight - Outlast and More

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
Will be streaming Outlast and a couple other games tonight, will post more info once I get back.

Will be streaming Outlast and a couple other games tonight, will post more info once I get back.
Noooooo! I won't be home until Friday night! ROOD Geeoff...REEEAAALLLLY rood :p

So, I've been fucking around a bit with the Open Broadcast Software. I got this ages ago thanks to (I don't remember)[insert name here] but I never looked into how to fully utilize it.

Now I have. I am proud to announce that (unless I jinx myself here) I can now easily record with my webcam and do the facecam that you so desperately want (Lava). Can it livestream? Not sure. Lol. I've been focusing on just doing videos.

I'll attempt livestream stuff and see how it works. OBS is strange.

Alright, everything should be in order. I plan to try and start it out with Outlast. No idea how long I'll make it through (I'll be drinking before hand). Other than Outlast, I could play some Windborne where I'll probably just resume my island stuff, or I can play Sims 3 =P I do also have a new game called Dream which seems to have some scares in it.

I also want people to help me choose the mic. There's a slight problem with it.

Sorry I didn't get to livestreaming last night Lava. Will be attempting it tonight, just gotta start drinking in a second here.

Going to try and start livestreaming some regular games first before moving to Outlast as well.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(9046 Online 744 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom