[TF2] Team Fortress 2 Update Released

VaultBot

I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
  • Revolver and Pistol Killstreak Kits now properly work on decorated weapons
  • Rescue Ranger bolts now properly heal friendly mini-sentries
  • Vaccinator Über bubbles once again work on Reanimators in Mann vs Machine, but now instantly fills them by 90%
  • Fixed cosmetic items with an ambient particle effect (i.e. Soldier's Stogie, Nine-Pipe Problem) erroneously reporting that they had the Genteel Smoke unusual effect
  • Fixed Stickybombs not properly having distance fall off for the first 5 seconds of their life time
  • Fixed an issue with The Sandvich where consuming it at full health would consume it forever
  • Fixed The Dalokoh's Bar giving medium health kits when thrown. Now properly gives small health kits when thrown
  • Fixed suicides counting for the "Get a kill on Powerhouse" Contract objective
  • Fixed a issue with The Box Trot taunt when window focus changed
  • Fixed a case where speed-line particles were visible for enemy players when a Spy triggered the Dead Ringer
  • Fixed The Scorch Shot not applying its small knockback on non-burning enemies
  • Fixed The Scorch Shot knockback from effecting Quick-Fix Über
  • Fixed The Wrangler not properly disabling Sentries for 3 seconds on Engineer death
  • Fixed a case where textures and models would fail to load on maps with embedded resources
  • Fixed an exploit related to instantly completing a payload map while taunting and picking up dropped weapons

Continue reading...

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(5369 Online 260 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom