[Minecraft] Tekkit EOL Announcement

Reechard

Server Admin
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Minecraft Operator
Staff Member
Minecraft Admin
We are sad to announce that the Tekkit modpack providers have completely abandoned the current buildtype of the Tekkit mod pack. We have heard from a few folks that we need to upgrade our Tekkit server, but unfortunately due to changes in block and item IDs between the old Tekkit Classic and the "Tekkit Lite" that is replacing it, our map would be completely unusable and we would be required to start over. We have opted to abandon the Tekkit modpack for something that (we hope) will be more stable and will be updated more regularly, and without incompatibilities between versions.

The current Tekkit server will remain online for the foreseeable future, as it really isn't taking any system resources, but we've noticed a drop in player base and hope you will join us on our new MineCraft server.

The launch of the new MineCraft world will be announced shortly.

o_O great just when i got my UU production up and running well.. Where exactly did you read that they abandoned the mod pack? I don't see it anywhere on the tekkit site.. I vote for Hack / Mine :p.. That or voltz.. not sure how much different voltz is to Tekkit haven't watched much on it

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(8538 Online 576 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom