TF2C not appearing

Tsagu

Noob
So I have downloaded the full installer client, extracted to the the sourcemods on my G: drive which is my steam hard drive. I have downloaded the 2013 SDK Multiplayer base and set the betas as Upcoming followed by restarting steam. The game does not show up in my list at all, even while I have Games selected instead of Installed.

So it seems I figured it out. When I extracted straight into my sourcemods folder, this "TF2C_2_0_0b1" folder was the first one in line to be read, not "tf2classic"

simple mistake, but let this be a helpful tip for anyone else installing.

You need a programm that can handle 7z archives. (Windows explorer can only open Zip files).

Some popular solutions are 7-ZIP (free/open source) or WinRAR (proprietary / 40 day trial)

do what do i do i extracted it and it doesn't appear i did everything but like you said TF2C_2_0_0b1 is first but i can open it and it has tf2classic? do i get rid of the TF2C_2_0_0b1 and put the tf2classic folder outside of it?

@PoottooP No.

@Daddy_Bonk
Uhm, you need to extract/put the tf2classic folder into the sourcemods folder.
Then you should get
Code:
sourcemods\tf2classic
Code:
sourcemods/TF2C_2_0_0b1/tf2classic
and
Code:
sourcemods/TF2C_2_0_0b1.zip
are wrong.

iQMEt3E.png

Credits to @GardenFreeman for the picture.

i did and i delted sdk and redownloaded it on the same as tf2classic restarted again still not showing up on games library i extracted it to C: is that bad or good?

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(9498 Online 692 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom