Theme Park Studio (Kickstarter) - The next RollerCoaster Tycoon Style Game?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Net, May 2, 2013.

1. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

FUNDED Thanks Everyone! There is still time to get in cheaper than retail release!

Trying to help our friends over at Pantera Entertainment get enough funding to finish up Theme Park Studio. It is almost like Roller Coaster Tycoon on Steroids. We need your help to spread the word!

So I know from the way it seems right now this game looks to be purely ride creation with super freeking awesome graphics, but if you read down a little in the description you see this beauty.

They do promise a money management/park management integration if they receive enough funding to develop that.

So. I am planning on backing this game and I was hoping a few of you would be interested as well!

804a3769700503b41a19bdfd8d968a65_large.jpg

Kickstarter Page - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1011099242/theme-park-studio-create-the-ultimate-theme-park?ref=category

image-252780-full.jpg image-252778-full.jpg image-252779-full.jpg 804a3769700503b41a19bdfd8d968a65_large.jpg

UPDATE 5/15 - by English

Pantera Entertainment has reached their goal and will be successfully funded in 4 days when the campaign ends! Congratulations to them and I am sure they are super grateful for all the support they have received! We look forward to the game's release!

[​IMG]

2. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

RCT on friggin steroids, looks nice.

3. DeBo

DeBo Achievement Hunter Staff Member Member from long ago...

I would back the shit outta that. I always like building Sims. I was super dissapointed by Sim City and never did purchase it (might still pick it up on sale) but this one looks like fun :D

4. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

New Update, with some nice looking screenshots!

Kickstarter Page Is Here

tps_1.jpg

5. CorruptDictator

I wish they would set up for PayPal on their website too. Stupid kickstarter and their using Amazon account shit never works.

6. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Come on! 6 more days and $11,000 to go!

7. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

8. CorruptDictator

Hm... I do get paid this week.

9. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

Bump for update with new video that shows the npc/peeps

10. CorruptDictator

I am slightly bothered by the fact that I bought into it over the weekend and they got my money but I never got any sort of confirmation email from them.