This Guy Is Amazing.

TheWildPyro

Not a Noob
This guy is amazing. No stop-motion used, as you can tell by his mouth moving to the lyrics. I also love the remix of this song, Pumped Up Kicks. My brother has actually met and became friends with this guy.

I watched this video a while ago and it was a pleasure to watch, also enjoy the wubwub : P

Wish i met someone i watched on youtube, granted I would probably me really awkward.

I saw this a while ago and posted it on the FFN forums. The guy has been on tv and other things after his video went viral. He's pretty awesome but he's only got that one routine there.

I watched this video a while ago and it was a pleasure to watch, also enjoy the wubwub : P

Wish i met someone i watched on youtube, granted I would probably me really awkward.
No you don't want to meet celebrities. I work at a store on a military base and we constantly have celebrities come in for a few hours. We've had WWE stars, singers from all genres of music, and even actors. They are never as friendly in person as you'd imagine. Some of them are just pure stank. We had 2chainz come in about a month ago. After he shook people's hands his assistant was standing by to squirt hand sanitizer.

No you don't want to meet celebrities. I work at a store on a military base and we constantly have celebrities come in for a few hours. We've had WWE stars, singers from all genres of music, and even actors. They are never as friendly in person as you'd imagine. Some of them are just pure stank. We had 2chainz come in about a month ago. After he shook people's hands his assistant was standing by to squirt hand sanitizer.

Yea, I don't really want to see any really famous people. Just youtubers really, damn that 2chainz. Also who the fuck needs an assistant to provide them with hand sanitizer :/

That's what he did. Shook people's hands. Turned to the assistant and she squirted him. Then he shook more hands. Did it right in front of everyone. They were pissed. And this was after showing up about 3 hours late for his CD signing. He had to leave on time b/c of a concert. He pissed off a lot of fans.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(7469 Online 392 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom