To The Dexter's Laboratory Fans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lord Huckington, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Lord Huckington

Lord Huckington Well-Known Member

As some of you may Know I am quite the Cartoon aficionado, recently the decent folk over at 4chan, more specifically the thread Comics and Cartoons (which I frequent a lot) have done a campaign to air the Lost and banned episode "Dexter's Rude Removal"

a little backstory

[​IMG]

The team which Involved the show's creator Gennedy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack, animated 2D clone wars and Sym-bionic Titan) and Craig McCraken (Powerpuff Girls, Foster's house of Imaginary friends AND 2 stupid dogs) had written and directed this particular episode for pretty much originally thought for shits and giggles here is Gennedy on an AMA on reddit

This is pretty much big news as since it was supposed to be aired much like the "Sailor mouth" episode from Spongebob Squarepants but Cartoon Network pretty much were too scared and never aired.

BUT LORD HUCKINGTON YOU SCULPTED ADONIS OF A MAN WOULDN'T IT BEEN ALREADY IN THE INTERNET UPLOADED?!

well my keen eyed readers mind you this was made around 97-98 before the rise of upload videos on the internet and was only in VHS and only aired "according to rumors" to the southeast Asian countries such as Indonesia, New Guinea, and Polynesia. Never to be aired only in the cartoon network vault and the hands of Gennedy Tartakovsky (initially denied at first)

This has eventually grown into a myth and legend perpetuated by animators until they aired it to the public once at comic con around 1999-2000 when Gennedy made a Special Appearance

Here is Craig McCraken confirming the Episode's Existence

[​IMG]

DAMN IT HUCKINGTON GET TO THE DAMN POINT!

all right, all right cool your jets people, ok so the people on /co/ have started a campaign (which I have proudly participated) with Reddit and tumblr to air the lost episode UNCENSORED, and eventually our hard work have reached the fine folks of adult swim with this tweet

https://twitter.com/adultswim/status/274738945294729216

HUGE support for the episode was overwhelming

[​IMG]

Finally after all that hard work from the fans and those curious and overwhelming support to the airing of this episode.

so there you have it people, it should air next week or so but Online only "due to obvious reasons"

just wanted to share it with you people

tl;dr- It's got pictures and video people GEEZ!

Fans of Dexter's Laboratory want to air a lost episode which featured Dexter and Dee Dee swearing like mother fucking sailors. After nagging, begging, and pleading with Cartoon network they finally caved in and will air it online tho....

HOORAY PEER PRESSURE!

2. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Ah Dexter... is it odd that I remember watching that while I was in college and no other time?

3. Hobbo

Hobbo Achievement Hunter

YES! This is something worthy of celebrating Finals week with, or rather the end of finals week.

4. Bea_Arthur

Bea_Arthur I Kick Men's Asses and I Vote

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE!