Top 20 Most Anticipated Games of 2014

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

Alright, posting before I watch to see what games are on there that I am waiting for and what games he gets me excited for.

Already waiting for:

D3: RoS expansion
South Park
Thief
Halo 2 Anniversary or Halo 5
Destiny

Forgot to add Destiny to that list, so now to make one that Angry Joe has shown.

Titanfall. Honestly, never cared for this game because I thought it was just all...mechs. That alone is boring. But he's made it seem more interesting. So, I'm going to give it a shot.

Sadly, Infamous is PS4 only. And I don't care to get one anytime soon. Damnit...

Watch Dogs looks interesting...

Never even heard of The Division and now I'm excited for it.

I want to add this about Destiny real quick. I love Bungie. They made the epic series that is known as Halo. That's why I think...all this hype on Destiny might cause it to crash and burn slightly. I mean look at Diablo 3, that failed. GW2 wasn't superb. Too many games are failing to be as great as they should have been. With that said, I hope Destiny turns out great. I know I'll be getting it.

Ohhh riiiight, Dragon Age Inquisition. Completely forgot to add that to my list. Super fucking excited for that game.

Ah, the Witcher 3. I'll probably get back into the Witcher once we get a release date for that game. Only stopped playing that because I lost all my saves...

But yeah, tons of damn games coming, I'm excited.

Last edited:
Not a fan of Angry Joe, but he does mention a few games I am excited for.

Dragon Age Inquisition
Witcher 3

Definitely excited for both of those.

I think FF15 is going to flop because it isn't FF anymore. They are completely ditching the mechanic that made the game unique just to go for the mainstream combat system. I think a lot of fans of the original FF games will be disappointed.

I was surprised Thief wasn't on his list. And I agree with his Galactic Civ 3 comments. I also already have mine on preorder. Destiny and Division have great concepts lets hope they can deliver without failing to meet the high expectations.

I am with you on Titanfall, never been interested. And not really that interested for Infamous.

I really liked the first Kingdom Underfire so hopefully #2 will do the predecessor justice.

Oh shit. I would love Kingdom Under Fire for PC. It was so fun on Xbox. If it's gonna be a console exclusive I'm gonna be pissed.

From the history I read on the game, first it was xbox 360 exclusive, then PS3 exclusive, now its PS4 and PC. This game is like a whore, it's been with everyone.

I think the list he made has decent picks on there.

What is not on there:

Goat Simulator (!) [not really]

Thief (so far looks like it will be a good revision to the series)
The Borderlands and Game of Thrones Telltale Games (one of these will probably drop later this year)
Super Smash Bros Wii U (don't have the system but wish it luck, love the series)

Well, thanks for contributing basically zero to this topic. I applaud you.

I'm sorry but tits > video games

I don't like Angry Joe because i don't like angry people.. I mean what is he honestly angry about?? Video games?? Does he dislike the fact that he probably doesn't have to have a normal job?? Or maybe that jacket he constantly wears is too tight for his huskiness. Maybe I don't get why he classifies himself as angry. James Rolfe did it as a joke for entertainment. This guy seriously says hes angry but doesn't always act angry. When he reviews or plays a good game is it still the Angry Joe show? Does he call it, the I'm chilled because this game is decent show? And his brand icon he makes it look like he is G.I Joe which brand is he going under?? G.I Joe or Angry _____?

I guess I'm just an angry old man at this point, most of those games looked over-engineered or just plain bad to me. Online players troll first and possibly play second if they feel like it, mentality has ruined most MMO's. Better single player or small coop (with friends) are what's needed.

Dragon Age Inquisition could be good if it were single player/coop only (like borderlands)
Age of Wonders III looks good

The rest of the games just seem bleh.

I'm sorry but tits > video games

I don't like Angry Joe because i don't like angry people.. I mean what is he honestly angry about?? Video games?? Does he dislike the fact that he probably doesn't have to have a normal job?? Or maybe that jacket he constantly wears is too tight for his huskiness. Maybe I don't get why he classifies himself as angry. James Rolfe did it as a joke for entertainment. This guy seriously says hes angry but doesn't always act angry. When he reviews or plays a good game is it still the Angry Joe show? Does he call it, the I'm chilled because this game is decent show? And his brand icon he makes it look like he is G.I Joe which brand is he going under?? G.I Joe or Angry _____?

...I'm sorry, are you joking? You do realize that just because his youtube name is "Angry Joe" does not mean he's always angry. What the fuck kind of logic is that? If he's ever angry in a video, it's for an actual reason. I figured maybe you just didn't like his voice or something, I didn't think it would be some dumb shit reason.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48187 Members
(10469 Online 893 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom