Vault (F4) Banner Request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RedP0nd, Feb 18, 2013.

1. RedP0nd

RedP0nd Noob

Hey! I'm building a serverlist for TF2. I love Vault F4 and want to feature the server at the top. Could I get a horizontal banner about 468x60?

You can signup for the beta at serverbooks.net

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like an interesting project, I'm interested to see what you produce, and will have a peek at that beta for sure.

I'll give our resident graphic designer a poke and he should be able to get you a nice banner.

Glad to hear you love it here, and we definitely appreciate the support!

3. Nightshde

Nightshde Graphic Designer Forum Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

5. RedP0nd

RedP0nd Noob

Nice! When I open the floodgates I will invite the people who pre-sign-up at serverbooks.net first, please signup!

Thanks,

Ian

6. VintagePC

BTW, your signup form doesn't seem to work in FF18.0 for me, no labels in the box, and clicking the button doesn't do anything.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. RedP0nd

RedP0nd Noob

Thanks for the catch! Try it now.

8. VintagePC

Yes, that's done the trick. :)

9. RedP0nd

RedP0nd Noob

That could've been why I didn't get many signups... :p

10. RedP0nd

RedP0nd Noob

11. RedP0nd

RedP0nd Noob

Wait, added a space to it. Give it 30 sec for it to display...

12. VintagePC

Looks good so far :)