Vaulttekkit Whitelist

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by LavaRed, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

All information and rules regarding the Tekkit server can be found here

Breaking the rules of VaultTekkit MAY result in a ban depending upon the offense. For example: Griefing and committing other grief-like actions are considered bannable offenses and will be acted upon accordingly.

To apply for whitelist access, please post you IGN here, along with the following:

"I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server."

New!! Check out the VaultF4 Tekkit Store, buy items for real money to help you get a jump start in this advanced world. Also purchase more land :) https://vaultf4.buycraft.net/

Spawn Tour

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. African Grey

African Grey Achievement Hunter

greyinkling
    I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server!
    JohnnyBravo.gif

3. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Done! Welcome to VaultTekkit!

4. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

lonesome_killer
    I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

5. LavaRed

I guess now would be the time to mention that if you were previously whitelisted on FragTekkit, the whitelist DID carry over :)

6. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

7. Steven Jization

Steven Jization YouTuber <3

draken101123
    I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.
    :D

8. LavaRed

Done! Welcome to VaultTekkit! :D

9. lolumad

lolumad Well-Known Member

Freegate

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server

10. LavaRed

11. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server

BrotherAriman

12. LavaRed

It would appear you were already previously whitelisted...but Welcome to VaultTekkit! :D

13. Swiftey

Swiftey Active Member

svviftey
    (thats two "v"s not a "w" :)

14. LavaRed

15. Swiftey

Swiftey Active Member

10-4, thanks!!

16. [FFN] Mika

[FFN] Mika Well-Known Member

alex_mik

17. LavaRed

18. TheWildPyro

TheWildPyro Not a Noob

TheDevilsPoet

:D

19. LavaRed

20. Razer

Razer Well-Known Member Member from long ago...

Hrmmmm.... I may have to step in, then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.