[Resolved] Weird Stuff On Srsbsns

Discussion in 'Server/Forum Help' started by [FFN] Mika, Jan 13, 2013.

1. [FFN] Mika

[FFN] Mika Well-Known Member

I think the FreezeTag plugin is messing up SrsBsns. Whenever you join a non-mod map, it does freeztag and the map doesn't work. VSH doesn't work, same for a few other mods. I think it would be awesome if those bugs were fixed, and if a few other game modes like x10 were added.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Hm, I'll look into it, sounds like the plugin isn't unloading properly.

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Issue should now be fixed. Thanks for reporting.

4. [FFN] Mika

Thanks Vintage

5. VintagePC

No probs. Also, x10 isn't something I've heard of or can find much info on, apart from it being a private script that isn't for public consumption.

6. [FFN] Mika

Saxton Hale still isn't workin, noone becomes saxton hale

7. VintagePC

Bugger, I'll have to look into it. There hasn't been an update recently, so it'll take some work to find the problem

8. VintagePC

Looks like the plugin is broken. I've removed it from rotation for now until an update is made.

9. RD1981

RD1981 Well-Known Member

I had to tell the server to unload and reload the plugin on map change otherwise it only worked on the first time its picked then never again if your using freak fortress 2.

10. VintagePC

We're not running FF2. Last I checked FF2 doesn't work properly with dynamic loading/unloading and if the authors can't even be arsed to make the plugin load properly if you load/unload it on the fly, I don't even want to know what else they shortcutted in the plugin.

11. [FFN] Mika

Ok, thanks Vintage again

12. VintagePC

No probs, thanks for the report so I could do something about it.