What to do with Srs Bsns

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
I know some of you have been wondering what the plan is for srs bsns and what I'm going to do about it.

My plan was initially to see how VSH played out and when the novelty wore off, revert to running the regular map rotation. However, it seems to be reasonably popular and has attracted a bunch of regulars already.

So I'm somewhat on the fence, hence my inactivity on the matter: Do I now put the other mods back in and possibly scare them off, or do I move all the mods to a new home (Freezetag? Prophunt? Replace an MVM?) and leave it as a 24/7 saxton hale server?

I'm curious to hear what the community has to say on this, after all, it is technically the community's server.

I would say to simply pop over one of the MvM servers, but i constantly see them at 6/6. are they really attracting people to the community or are they simply offering smaller queue times for those looking for an MvM server?

I would say to simply pop over one of the MvM servers, but i constantly see them at 6/6. are they really attracting people to the community or are they simply offering smaller queue times for those looking for an MvM server?
Probably a little from pile A, and a little from pile B. I think one of our current admins came in as an avid mvm player?

I'd rather merge with one of the less active servers than MVM though. I'm thinking either freezetag or prophunt since they're also mod servers and have nowhere near the traffic to justify having their own server at this point...

Probably a little from pile A, and a little from pile B. I think one of our current admins came in as an avid mvm player?

I'd rather merge with one of the less active servers than MVM though. I'm thinking either freezetag or prophunt since they're also mod servers and have nowhere near the traffic to justify having their own server at this point...

sounds perfectly reasonable to me

Merge with prophunt. You could still have a prophunt mod in the mix, but honestly Freezetag CAN hold it's own once it gets going for a night. PH....I think the full-time novelty wore off.

Merge with prophunt. You could still have a prophunt mod in the mix, but honestly Freezetag CAN hold it's own once it gets going for a night. PH....I think the full-time novelty wore off.
It's the same as FT in that once it gets going it stays full for a while.

It's a moot point though because FT can attract players through QP because it runs stock maps, whereas PH cannot.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48185 Members
(8199 Online 455 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom